By registering on the website getfleshy.com or using the Service, the Client acknowledges that he/she/it has read, understood and agreed to the entirety of these Terms of Service. We strongly advise the Client to print and/or save a copy of the Terms of Service.
These Terms of Service may be amended from time to time. It is the Client’s responsibility to review these Terms of Service frequently and to remain informed of any changes implemented. The Client agrees that the continued use of the Service after such changes to the Terms of Services have been published will constitute the Client’s acceptance of such revised terms.
“Personal Data ” means any information relating to a natural person who is or can be identified, directly or indirectly. “Content” means any data, whether personal or not, contained in the information processed through getfleshy.com by the User Processed Email sent by the Client to the Inbox(es) and processed through the getfleshy.com Solution. “Documentation” means all documents that may be viewed, printed, sent and/or downloaded in electronic form from the website getfleshy.com, describing the functionalities of the Service and the getfleshy.com Solution.
“Service ” means the grant of access to the getfleshy.com Solution by us and the use of the getfleshy.com Solution by the Client, whether through the website getfleshy.com, under the terms and conditions set out in the Agreement.
2. PURPOSE OF THE AGREEMENT The purpose of this Agreement is to set out the conditions under which we provide the Service to the Client, who accepts it, a nonexclusive and nontransferable right to use the getfleshy.com Solution. In exchange, the Client agrees to pay the contractual fee and to comply with all requirements set out in the Terms of Service.
3. SERVICE DESCRIPTION, ACCESS AND AVAILABILITY 3.1. Description of the Service getfleshy.com Service offers the sale of products. The Service does not include ongoing maintenance. 3.2. Access The Client accesses the Service through his/her/its own and personal Account. The Client bears all liability as to the access and the use of the Account. 3.3. Availability and support The Service is available to the Client 24 hours a day, 7 days a week during the term of the Agreement and within the limits set out in the Agreement. Support for the Services is only available in English, via email (email@example.com).
5. PRICING & INVOICING 5.1. Pricing A specific pricing applies to any purchase on getfleshy.com, which is detailed on each product page. The pricing is exclusively in the expressed currency. All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and the Client shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties in its jurisdiction. 5.2. Payment and Invoicing All purchases must be paid, through our payment service providers PayPal and Stripe, for in full using a credit card, exclusively with one of the following credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express. The Client must enter valid credit card information. We shall automatically send the Client an email receipt for each payment.
6. MODIFICATION OF SERVICE AND PRICING We reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service or product (or any part thereof) with or without notice at any time. Prices of all Services and products are subject to changes at any time. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes on the website getfleshy.com or the Service itself. Such changes shall not apply for existing purchases, purchase orders or sale agreements and shall only apply for purchases entered after the modification of pricing.
7. TERMS The Agreement will be effective after the creation of an Account by the Client, and will remain in effect until its termination by either Party.
GRANTING AND UNDERTAKING We undertake to use all reasonable and human resources to provide the Service, subject to (i) the full payment by the Client of the contractual fees and (ii) interruptions, suspension or discontinuance of all or any portion of the Service due to maintenance, service disruption or failure external our out of our control.
Any dispute, controversy or claim arising under, out of or relating to the validity, interpretation and performance of the Agreement shall be referred to and finally determined by the competent courts of the Singapore and American law shall apply.